Spring 2022 College Internship
American Advertising Federation Tucson
Spring 2022 Student Internship Program
American Advertising Federation Tucson (AAF Tucson) and the Tucson Advertising Federation Education Foundation (TAFEF) continue to be strong supporters of advertising education. Currently, in Southern Arizona, Pima Community College, University of Arizona, Grand Canyon College, University of Phoenix, and Catholic Universities each have Marketing, Advertising, and/or Illustration & Design programs that AAF Tucson with TAFEF has endowed a scholarship fund to help support those students.
These paid internships will consist of a minimum of 10 hours per week for a sixteen-week semester with a local company member of AAF Tucson, and be paid a minimum of $16/hour. The recipients will be acknowledged during the annual AAF Tucson American Advertising Awards held in Spring 2022.
The AAFT NextGen Council & Scholarship Committee plans and supervises the educational work of AAF Tucson. The President and Board of Directors work to ensure that AAF Tucson’s education initiatives are conducted with the best possible results. Students may apply at the suggestion of their student advisor or at their own direction. Through an application and interview process, the student will be matched with an appropriate company.
Student Internship Criteria
- Be enrolled at least half time with a major emphasis in advertising (Marketing, Media Arts, Communications, Journalism, Graphic Design, Web Design, Photography, Illustration or Visual Communications) at an accredited College or University
- Maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Complete all work assignments given by the on-site
- Follow the standards of professional practice set by the on-site
- Students are no longer required to be a member of an institution’s Student AAF chapter.
Internship Application Submission Details:
Interested Students shall submit their resume with instructor references, and cover letter addressing what type of position they are interested, to Lorie Anderson, Executive Director, AAF Tucson at firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions, contact your Student Advisor or Contact Us